Blake Lively is Ugly?

Blake Lively entire site images e onlineRegarding Blake Lively My friend Has opinion...

heartbreaker heartbre...


Blake Lively is Ugly... Ok don't say I am jealous because I don't look remotely like blake so why would i even try to look like Blake Lively? Honestly I think Blake Lively is quite ugly. it is so annoying when people are always saying how gorgeous and wonderful blake is. also what kind of name is "blake"? I like to insult celebrities. its their fault that they are in the public eye. so whos w/me? blake is ugly

PICTURE: Blake Lively view wiki spaces

By The Way I know its pretty lame that I am spending my time like this but its a friday night and I am bored with my friends so....yea.....lol

  • Ms. dutygal- New and improved by Ms. dutygal- New and improved
    Yeah I like to insult celebrities (like Blake Lively) too. haha

  • Sienna♥♡♥ by Sienna♥♡...
    Yeah, She (Blake Lively) is but I'm sure she is a beautiful person!

  • thehotone by thehoton...
    Well, I doubt that you are flawless. You shouldn't say someone is ugly because no one is ugly. Everyone has flaws like Blake. Honestly, I think (Blake Lively) she's pretty. Maybe that was bad picture?

  • ALESANA by ALESANA
    she (Blake Lively) was ok looking before she got a nose job
    but now she looks even better

  • Stephanie The Pineapple #3 by Stephanie The Pineapple #3
    I like to insult celebrities too (lol!), but I don't think (Blake Lively) she's ugly at all. That's an awful picture, she looks gorgeous here Blake Lively image pulse ny times I don't like insulting celebrities looks most of the time, especially if they're really beautiful. No point in insulting someone I can't compete with to feel better about myself lol. Personality reflects name.

  • .яισт. by .яισт.
    Nah I think (Blake Lively) shes gorgeous. But hey, everyone has different opinions, and that picture is so unflattering.

  • Pocket Mouse by Pocket Mouse
    i agree, but i like her hair most of the time ahaha

0 comments:

Post a Comment