Blake Lively or Audrina Patridge?

swimsuit body battle Blake Lively  versus audrina patridgeBlake Lively 's is more of a relaxed boho and Audrina Patridge 's is more se*xy black rocker. Style wise whose do you think is better?
  • [L♫M&.Co.] by [L♫M&.Co...
    Blake Lively.
    well really it depends on what looks better on you.
    xx

  • deceived by cheesecake by deceived by cheesecake
    blake lively. audrina patridge is an airhead and always looks like she's trying too hard ;)

  • Laura by Laura
    I would say Blake Lively. Most times I've seen her, she manages to look stylish :). Audrina Patridge... eh, she's okay.

  • ava_isabelle2 by ava_isab...
    Blake Lively for sure

  • ♪~**~♪ by ♪~**~♪
    Blake Lively. I love her style! Audrina's is okay but not one that I prefer myself.
    =)

  • LOVE. by LOVE.
    blake lively. audrina patridge is an ugly nobody slxut

  • Jenna by Jenna
    blake lively. relaxed boho is wayyyy cuter! plus audrina , aka ceiling eyes, is ugly.

  • khariz K by khariz K
    I LOVE BOTH!
    so you should buy both.
    Audrina is edgier and her look would work for concerts, etc.
    And Blake's look can be classy and bohemian and her look would work for beaches, etc.

  • ladylilly111 by ladylill...
    Blake Lively's style is much cuter, more girl-next-door. everybody can relate to someone with her style. she also looks more approachable to guys than audrina does. you would do well to copy her style!

  • ohh.yeahh! by ohh.yeah...
    blakeeeeeeeee

  • samisita by samisita
    BLAKE

  • tea&cake by tea&cake
    For me, Blake Lively, because Audrina Patridge's style is a bit...too much for my taste. But that's what I would wear, not necessarily the overall better style. However, I think Blake's style is more elegant, effortless, and classy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment