blake lively - or Leighton meester?

Leighton Meester long layered hairstyleBlake Lively
arDEN arDEN
who's hot, who's not?

FOR ME? LEIGHTON IS THE ROYAL HOTNESS :
  • sandra b by sandra b


    I think Blake Lively is just a tad hotter. Blake Lively carries herself with such confidence. On the show I just love Leighton...Leighton Meester makes the show. There is a bad rumor that Leighton Meester shot a sxe tape a few years ago and now someone is threatening to release it. I hope it's not true because Leighton Meester is such a classy beauty. I hope Leighton Meester was underaged when she made it and then they can't release it. Both are beauty queens in my book.

  • CobraStarship=] by CobraSta...
    Leighton Meester cause she was in a cobra starship song how awesme is that???

  • Natalia by Natalia
    they're both (Leighton Meester and Blake Lively) on the "hot" list for me but i think i'll choose leighton meester. =))
    they both have a great sense of fashion too!
  • Big Kenny by Big Kenny
    Leighton Meester is smoking. I agree Royal Hotness indeed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment