Does worry about her weigh?!

Blake Lively She said, in August 2009 during an interview with UK Glamour Magazine, that, while Blake Lively does worry about her weight--mostly when preparing for filming scenes involving revealing clothing-- but doesn't diet.

"I do panic before I have to wear a really skimpy outfit, but I don't have enough willpower," Blake Lively tells the August issue of UK Glamour Magazine. "I had to do a scene in a bra and shorts for the first time in two years [...] On the day of the shoot, I ate a pork burrito, chips and coke. Afterwards, I thought, 'I probably shouldn't have done that.' But whatever."

Blake Lively also stated, in the same interview, that she's "never worked out", but feels that she'll "feel better" if Blake Lively did and stated that she's "planning on getting a trainer".

0 comments:

Post a Comment